If you’re like most sellers we know, you want to sell your home as fast as possible and for the most money. To that end, The Gerwin Group and PorchLight Real Estate have created a comprehensive marketing plan that combines cutting-edge technical tools, high-impact promotional campaigns and traditional advertising to maximize exposure to your home.
Our primary marketing tool is to ensure your home is seen by the most buyers in the shortest amount of time, thereby getting you the highest selling price possible. Here are some examples of our potent marketing tools and tactics:
- Top Internet Exposure – Internet presence is key. That’s why PorchLight Group consistently updates our exposure and invests in paid advertising to make sure our company and your home are found. Nearly 100% of Denver home buyers start their home searches online. As a PorchLight and Gerwin Group client, this statistic works in your favor in a big way–we’ll create a virtual tour of your home and link it directly to the PorchLightGroup.com home page. With thousands of potential home buyers driven to our website each month, our listings–and your home–will get top web exposure.
- Targeted eFlyers – As soon as your home hits the market, we’ll make sure it’s red hot news! We’ll send promotional emails to all the top brokers for your area. Each eFlyer includes interior and exterior pictures of your home, asking price, description and a link to your home’s virtual tour. This is a great way to start a buzz about your newly listed property and create a sense of urgency among brokers and buyers.
- Eye-Catching Yard Signs – Our yard signs will not be overlooked! Impressive and tasteful, all PorchLight yard signs are lit by solar-powered lamps. Night or day, anyone walking or driving past your house will be sure to see our sign. Like all our marketing materials, our yard signts work to drive prospects to your home’s virtual tour.
- Storefront Showcase – In addition to our anchor office on Broadway in the Golden Triangle, PorchLight also has neighborhood offices in Cherry Creek North, on Main Street in Littleton, in the heart of Capitol Hill, on University in Bonnie Brae, and our newest office in the Denver Tech Center. Think we’re going to waste even an inch of these prime locations? Not a chance! By displaying your listing in our storefront windows, we give your home exposure to well over 10,000 potential home buyers each week.
- Brochure Trifecta – We create three separate brochures for your home. All of our brochures include professional photos from your home’s virtual tour and floor plan, as well as important property information. Each one has its own distinct marketing purpose.